Source Help Builder is a powerful tool to create help files for components based on source code to integrate it with Delphi IDE help system. It's designed to quickly and easily create and update help files for Delphi components and component library. Help file created with Source Help Builder looks professional, like help files supplied by Borland. It can be generated as popular Help formats (HLP and CHM) so printed documentation in PDF format. Source Help Builder also can save help topic text back into source files as in-source help comments. That makes your source code self-documented.
The main features of Source Help Builder are:
- adding any source modification to help project;
- creating different help formats;
- visualization of the help writing process;
- fully functional word processing (WYSIWIG mode);
- multi language help and documentation.